Monday, February 10, 2014

LOA

We were going on 2 months for our LOA wait, which is right around normal when things started breaking around the house.  Yesterday, the pump on our well broke.  Immediately, I knew our adoption was going to start moving.  My van started shaking and is making funny noises.  Yes, it could be due to the horribly cold winter, but the timing was just right.  I knew, without a doubt, we would be getting our LOA soon.  My hubby handed me the bill for the new well pump ($600) and immediately, I sat down to check my email.  BOOM!  An email from my agency saying we have soft LOA.  How did I know?  Because I've been going at this for over 2 years.....  Crap always breaks when the adoption starts moving.  I don't care though!  I'm jumping on an airplane in approximately 2 months to get my girl.  We are excited!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment