Sunday, November 3, 2013

Feeling Down

On October 17th, we received a Request for Evidence from the USCIS office (otherwise known as a pink-slip).  There was an item missing from our home study.  Over two weeks later and we're still waiting to get that cleared up.  To top it off, I found a new picture of my little dude on the internet.  My heart just aches right now.  I hate this feeling of helplessness.  On the other hand, I feel so blessed to see my boy again.  But it hurts.  All the memories have come flooding back of our visits with him.  The feel of his hair on my nose as I kissed his head.  His sweet smile.  The smell of his little neck.  And I am also frightened that something will get in the way of getting our sweet girl home.  God tells us not to worry, so I am truly trying hard to just relax.  But I am praying continuously that things clear up soon and God provides comfort to get through this ugly bump in the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment